Exciting Update: Our Little Project Just Hit 100 Locations! Here's What's New

Hey everyone!

A couple of months back, I shared my journey of transforming a side hustle into a dispatch service for restaurant repairs, right here in this subreddit. Well, a lot has happened since then! (original post)

From handling 40 locations, we've now expanded to 100, managing all sorts of repairs and maintenance. It's been a whirlwind of learning, dealing with numerous repair companies and a whole lot of coordination.

From handling 40 locations, we've now expanded to 100, managing all sorts of repairs and maintenance. It's been a whirlwind of learning, dealing with numerous repair companies, and a whole lot of coordination.

We noticed that most of our interactions with repair companies were pretty repetitive - sharing issue details, getting quotes, providing payment info, and confirming service dates. This realization sparked the idea for Jerry On Call.

It's not just a tool for us; we believe it can be a game-changer for small and even larger service companies.

Check out this demo (Google Drive) of a call between me and Jerry On Call. I'd love to hear your thoughts and learn how you're currently handling customer calls.

Also, exciting news - we've already got a waitlist of 9 service companies, from plumbing to roofing, eager to try Jerry On Call.

Looking forward to your feedback and insights!

@patricklovesjesus Hey quick question so you would call call restaurants and tell them you could provide them with repair services and then when you get a job you call around for the service and up charge?

Back