Find Existing Startup Ideas making Millions $$$

@convictionofgod Not really. You haven't tried that's why you find it hard.

Give it a try. Give it your 100 hours & then you'll be able to find solutions.

People underestimate most hard things. Its not hard. Its new. Something you've never done before.

You just need to change the framing. That's why I believe its important everyone learns sales. It teaches framing which is all we need to get successful.

You give it your 1000 hours like the Aragon AI guys did & you'll make millions too.

Heck, you can still do it because the 3rd AI wave (Text to Video or AI Agents) is coming.

And yes, there are multiple people who just build wrappers around an API.

Remember Jasper AI & Copy AI? They were wrappers around GPT-3 with a nice interface.

Bdw, I wrote Copy AI here. You should read it.

@lisa114 You can start the OSInt procedure as they've given founding date & employees.

Write down all Real Estate Startups on that date in spreadsheet.

Next, you'll see they've given very less info so you've gotta make-up a front that you've bought a few businesses before.

Now this is work but if you wanna find what startup it is, then you can do this.

There are actual companies who do this. Like Demand Curve who advice YCombinator asks people to sign up to their competitors using friends & families email.

And there are companies like Tiny that asks details on their competitors. I think @levelsio on Twitter once said they pretended to acquire his site which is #1 remote jobs website & got all their info. Private equity folkds do this quite often.

So depending on whether you really want to make this, you can try doing it & get all info straight from the source.

Or use OSInt to nail down founders & all to meet for coffee. I've wrote some info on OSInt & SOCMint above. Click the links to find it.

@tourist49 Thank you very much for the valuable recommendation, I'll check the websites like: 'Demand Curve' and 'Tiny ', I didn't know their existence. And use while I learn Os int skills.