Find Your First Users - Day 1

@anxiousonthebrightside Sign me up as well please! Inspired by what Tesla was doing I got an electric car and started taking it on roadtrips. Quickly realised that as no in person support is present at charge points, you might spend significantly more time at them then at gas stations and the environment at them is quite variable, it would help a lot to rank them based on user needs similarly to websites are prioritised by search engines. Otherwise it was frustrating getting stuck or visiting semi random locations. I tried pretty much all the major apps before starting to build. All of them are focused on charger activation and not charger ranking. Also did some surveys of drivers at charging stations before starting to build.

@larymac47 Absolutely!

One thing I'm wondering about your origin story is what caused you to look for different charging stations every time? From what I've seen people mostly use their home and their job for most their charging needs. Was there anything special going on in your life?

@anxiousonthebrightside I personally don't have a charger at home so tend to use public chargers relatively often. There are quite a few people in a similar situation especially in the city. In addition whenever I would drive somewhere further away from home it was quite painful figuring out which charger to use, both in terms of journey time but also what was nearby.