Fresh new MVP ready to be roasted :D

nathanpaul

Hi guys, just shipped an MVP overnight:

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/blogfast

Initially was something I was using internally with few other people, now trying to see if makes sense to sell and if people would actually want it.

Feel free to roast/give me tips, everything can be reshaped, even the business model is there just to seek validation, I was more thinking of something more pay as u grow model...

If you like BlogFAST upvote it on PH, if you don't upvote anyways XD

@nathanpaul Nice landing page, I really liked it. In the faq section there is a reference to Slack if someone has questions, but no link to a slack anywhere visible (checking on a phone).
Would you explain what is the expected result if I purchase the solution for my website? Do I get a follow link as well I imagine?

@tessaherrin Sure!

The results might really depend on the topics of your product and your niche.

Each blog that gets self-generated will have a call-to-action button to your main website (your follow link).

As I announced the algorithm will inject stealth self-promoting content within the blogs for you.

This aims to rank for a long-term commitment on SEO.

Also, we're working into connecting GoogleAnalytics e other integration on your side-domain websites, so you can track the performances from there as well!

@nathanpaul Read your post yesterday and visited your landing page and understood your product, seeing the value.
Woke up today and thought maybe trying that would be a good idea for my solopreneur project Im working on right now and went to your website with buying intent, thinking the pricing must be something like 30bucks per month...then was repelled by the lifetime access pricing model as this doesnt really give a chance to "try".
Any other options youve got?🫣