From 0 to $3 MRR

@rebeccana Got it so your solving your own problem that is pretty common and can lead to success! My fault if I missed this but who is your target audience and what have they said about the idea? Have you been able to speak with them about their needs?

@missbeauty I am newbie to marketing , as I am a hardcore developer. I am still finding ways to reach out to my target audience. But I got feedback from few folks that the product works good, but the landing page needs some redesign

@rebeccana I got you talking to the target audience is not easy.I'm a user experience designer, my main focus at work is interviewing users to see what they need. As you probably know your target users willingness to buy your product is going to determine your success. You might want to spend time making sure that you're solving an important problem that your target audience will be willing to pay to have you solve. If they won't pay it will be very hard if not impossible to create profit. I'm sharing a couple of resources that you might find helpful.

Youtube video: Y combinator how to evaluate ideas

Reddit Thread: Things I wish I knew before I created a product

Youtube Video: Finding a paying client, this software entrepreneur has stared multiple software companies.

Podcast Episode: Idea validation framework from another software entrepreneur

Book: Lean customer development - Build products customers will buy