From 10 to 225 Paid Customers in last 30 days

welaney1949

Till 12th Feb 2024 we had 10 paid customers only but now we have got 225 paid customers and it is growing. How we did that:
  • Launched On Product Hunt- Became #1st product of the day and week as well
  • Launched on AppSumo with amazing deals.
  • Offered amazing LTDs to customers
  • Listed on various SAAS Listing Platforms
  • Leveraging Social Channels- LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit
  • E-mail Marketing and Customer support to all the users who signed up
  • Our Paid Customers Businesses' Wall of Love made their users to sign up on our platform.
Edit: On Demand

Product Name is Feedspace- https://www.feedspace.io/

It is a platform where you can collect, manage and share audio, video and text data. Be it Testimonials, feedback, Customer Reviews, Bug Reports, Interviews, User Generated Content etc. You can import reviews from anywhere on the internet - Google, FB, Product Hunt etc. and integrate in one place. Create your own Wall of LOve with your favorite feeds. It helps in building credibility and social proof. We have helped businesses to increase their revenue by 2.5x.

We were offering basic plan for 29$ a month. Then, we offered LTDs of 39$. Now we are offering basic plan for 99$

Top 10 SAAS Listing Platforms I used:
  1. AlternativeTo
  2. Pitchwall
  3. VentureRadar
  4. Software Suggest
  5. Gartner
  6. G2
  7. Sourceforge
  8. Capterra
  9. Saas Genius
  10. Saas Worthy

@khazarian1 Hey so question. I have a service where we find Ideal Client Profiles and then send over a steady stream of them every week. We build out a custom gpt trained on your business etc etc. Sorry for the pitch but I was a little hesitant to target startups after seeing all these posts about how products take off using this exact playbook. But I have a lot of established clients in Software Development and Tech Services that seem to love it. Do you still think its worth going after startups? Its not another lead gen feeder where we send you over contact details. We use services like Sales Nav and Apollo and work with our clients to build out the targets then run them through our Pipeline.

@rebeccajoy72 I think the low subscription price when starting out helps for those platforms along with being a platform that helps other startups. If you are not targeting other startups or developers I am not sure how well they do but I am going to try a few of them as it seems to work really well if you are going after them..

@hiswaynotmine We are going after architects. They are not early adopters. Basically small architecture studios (10 people max) are our ideal customer persona and they are hard AF to get onboard. Any new tech is for them like a boogieman. Especially Germans who still fax documents left and right.

@withamightyhand Other Products just offer testimonials in video and text format. But on Feedspace, you can capture feeds- any sort of data in audio, video and text format. You will be provided 1-1 support. You can schedule call with CEO and you will be provided customized services according to your business. You can organize online competitions, interviews with Feedspace. There are many use cases which we provide. I recommend you to check the website. You can schedule demo call to understand the product better.

@crisscross25 No Mam!. Other Products just offer testimonials in video and text format. But on Feedspace, you can capture feeds- any sort of data in audio, video and text format. You will be provided 1-1 support. You can schedule call with CEO and you will be provided customized services according to your business. You can organize online competitions, interviews with Feedspace. There are many use cases which we provide. I recommend you to check the website. You can schedule demo call to understand the product better.

@hammerofheaven Thanks! Product Name is Feedspace- https://www.feedspace.io/

It is a platform where you can collect, manage and share audio, video and text data. Be it Testimonials, feedback, Customer Reviews, Bug Reports, Interviews, User generated content etc. You can import reviews from anywhere on the internet - Google, FB etc. and integrate in one place. It helps in building credibility and social proof. We have helped businesses to increase their revenue by 2.5x

@hammerofheaven Glad you are liking the product! I used to see different business owners and freelancers struggling to make social proof. And it was very hard to collect and manage customer testimonials at one single place. So we launched Feedspace. And now everyday we are getting new use cases. Many hotels are using Feedspace to get reviews. A Japanese grandpa is using Feedspace to make and share Japanese culture videos to young children and many more!

Back