HELP I have 2 startups

I have 2 startups, one is in social-accounting-education platform which makes $420k profit this year (9 months old) with 3 employees and no investors yet. I believe in 2024 our profit will be around $1.2 Mio.

And the other one is a land regeneration company that I recently started (3 months ago) which focused on restoring degraded land (156,000 hectares) and transform it into sustainable agroforestry which already landed an angel round from Singaporean based VC that valued my company around $2mio with zero revenue yet.

Future revenue is expected to come from
1. Agro Produce Sales,
2. Carbon Credits and
3. Land Restoration Services.

Per Hectares of land we estimate we could generate a profit of at least $2,600 per annum and could sequester 52 Ton CO2 roughly making $5,200 Carbon Credits per annum at $100/Ton price.

I really wanted to join YC but I wonder will it be a hindrance if they found out that I’m running two business at the same time? And if it’s still possible to apply, which one should I apply for? The FIRST or SECOND one?

I’m thinking to apply for the first one because I’m really passionate about teaching people.

But The second one is the one which has the scalability to becoming a $10 Billion company, and I love saving the environment.

BTW, my background is I’m an ex executive at GOJEK and OYO. (2 Asian Unicorns)

@bibleexploreriii Apply for which ever you think has the most benefit for going through YC, but it looks like you probably don't need help from YC for either company. Edit, I'm PMed you with a question.