I’m a Growth PM looking to help a few startups here get their first 10 customers profitably (for free)

@kayheartsong I run a data gathering service and offer customised solutions, primarily serving B2B clients. We’re also working on additional tools that would strengthen our offerings.
Would love to chat further if you’re interested.

@xavier363 Data for the purpose of business and pricing intelligence from travel domains, ecommerce, real estate, food tech and such.
Yes, we do and are also working on a no code fully managed services for clients.

@kayheartsong I’m building starlinghome.co to help homeowners manage their home’s maintenance and build a roadmap towards electrifying their home. Curious to hear your quick take.

@dazz
  1. Start a fun challenge/game/trend around your brand. For eg: Go to the streets, get random people to engage with yourself, make them do a task, if they complete, they win your products.
  2. Show evidence to potential customers. Start posting content frequently on TikTok and YT in collaboration with a bunch (10+) of micro bloggers/vloggers (

@kayheartsong I would love some feedback - even if it's bad! URL: www.switchmee.com

Disrupting insurance comparison site.

We run insurance comparisons 90, 60, and 30 days before your renewal dates and send you the top 5 prices with appropriate discounts for early renewal lock-ins. You can also change insurance with one click and get your new documents in 60 seconds.

You can add family/ household members onto one policy for greater savings.

Plus We will contribute 10% of your renewal to a charity of your choice annually.

@kayheartsong Hey OP I don’t have a business but I’m an APM and only in my first year of being in product management and have been feeling really lost. I’d love to connect and learn from you sometime - it’s a dream of mine to be a good PM.