Home Service App

shaw299

Home Management Service

Introducing Rosey: Your Ultimate Home Management Solution

My idea is to a have a subscription-based model with an assigned account manager that would manage your day to day home care. Below is my pitch, I already own an established cleaning business and I’m expanding into landscaping, and have contacts with several subcontractors for the rest. I’ve never heard of a subscription-based model with an assigned account manager that is personalized and understands your need. As a homeowner, I would love to work with one person and then several companies for my home care. Would this be some you’d be interested in?

Rosey is a comprehensive app that offers a one-stop-shop solution for all your home management needs. With a simple subscription-based model, you can enjoy a range of base services and add-on features, ensuring your home remains in pristine condition all year round.

Our base services include:
  1. Basic House Cleaning: Say goodbye to the stress of finding reliable cleaners. Rosey is staffed with professional and vetted cleaning experts who will keep your home spotless. From regular maintenance to deep cleaning, our team will handle it all, allowing you to focus on what matters most.
  2. Minimal Landscaping: Maintaining a beautiful outdoor space can be time-consuming. Rosey takes care of your lawn, garden, and landscaping needs, ensuring your property always looks its best. Our skilled landscapers will mow the lawn, trim hedges, and keep your greenery thriving, so you can enjoy a stunning outdoor oasis without lifting a finger.
  3. General Maintenance: Home repairs and maintenance can be a headache, especially when you have to coordinate with different service providers. With Rosey, you can bid farewell to those frustrations. Our team of skilled professionals will handle all your general maintenance needs, from fixing leaky faucets to repairing minor electrical issues, ensuring your home remains in top-notch condition.
But that's not all! Rosey offers a range of add-on features to enhance your home management experience. These include:
  1. Personalized Home Organization: Our experts will help you declutter and organize your living spaces, creating a serene and functional environment tailored to your needs.
  2. Premium Landscaping: Elevate your outdoor space with our premium landscaping services. From designing stunning gardens to installing water features, we'll transform your backyard into a true oasis.
  3. Dog Walking: We understand that your furry friends are an important part of your family. With our professional dog walking service, you can ensure that your beloved pets receive the exercise and attention they need, even when you're busy. Our experienced dog walkers will take your dogs on regular walks, keeping them happy, healthy, and well-exercised.
  4. Pest Control: Don't let pests invade your home and disrupt your peace of mind. We provide top-notch pest control services to keep your home free from unwanted intruders. Our skilled technicians will identify and eliminate pests, implementing effective prevention measures to ensure they don't return.
  5. Outdoor Pressure Cleaning: Restore the beauty of your outdoor spaces with our outdoor pressure cleaning service. Whether it's your patio, deck, driveway, or siding, our professionals will use high-pressure cleaning techniques to remove dirt, grime, and stains, leaving your outdoor surfaces looking fresh and rejuvenated.
  6. Painting: Give your home a fresh new look with our professional painting services. Whether you want to update a single room or transform the entire house, our skilled painters will deliver exceptional results. From color selection to flawless execution, we'll ensure your home reflects your personal style and preferences.
  7. Holidays: Why go through the stress of setting up for the holidays? Our team will help you design and organized your home for each holiday and assist with the pack up and put away as well!
With Rosey, you can finally say goodbye to the hassle of managing multiple service providers. Our user-friendly app allows you to schedule, track, and manage all your home management services in one place. Plus, you’ll have a dedicated Home Manager who knows you and your home and your history so you don’t have to worry about talking to multiple people who don’t understand your needs. We are ready to assist you with any queries or concerns.

Choose Rosey today and experience the convenience of a one-stop-shop home management solution. Sign up for our subscription-based model and enjoy a stress-free, well-maintained home that you can truly be proud of.

@shaw299 Hi, the idea is amazing, any service related business has huge potential. If quality of service is prompt and upto the mark, pricing structure a bit balanced and affordable, then you don’t have to worry about marketing and customer acquisition. Word of mouth is one of the biggest marketing tools specially for service based startups/ businesses.

@devaofprayze I get request for these types of services all the time from current clients. That’s what led to me expanding into landscaping was customers knowing and trusting my cleaning services and asking me for suggestions on who can manage their landscaping. There’s also a lot of requests for pressure washing, and general maintenance like changing filters, garbage disposals, ect. These types of things led me to think what if subcontract out other add-on services prior to bringing it in-house. But the main draw is having that assigned home manager that knows you and your home needs. It is the one person you reach out to opposed to multiple people when things go wrong or services are needed. I found that time is very valuable to people and having to look up individual home services or work with multiple people can be very difficult. The days of a single house hold income were the stay at home person who would manage these things are over. This is a solution for those dual income households.

@devaofprayze Why do ppl always ask this stupid question. As if any big app had thousands of users when it first started. Attract 10 and work from there. This thought process is so dated.

@devaofprayze I’m not comfortable sharing that as I’m still building out my proposal and the parameters around my strategy. But I intend on leveraging my current users and local service providers.

@shaw299 So you’re basically a middleman. It’s a lot of responsibility to take on without any control of the people. I had considered a similar idea but completely different context and players. When I started creating scenarios, I realized that people will let me down and the value was in my knowledge, not the people. So the key is monetizing your knowledge (the great dog walkers, landscapers, etc.) Make sense?