How I got 100+ users in the first 24 hours

@savedgirl Looks great, how did you

Make the product videos

On the landing page?

- BusMassive2722

[sup]I detect haikus. And sometimes, successfully.[/sup] [sup]Learn more about me.[/sup]

[sup]Opt out of replies: "haikusbot opt out" | Delete my comment: "haikusbot delete"[/sup]

@savedgirl You mean the confetti effects & animated backgrounds ? If yes that’s made via my own web app SocialStats.

You can generate such video too do give it a try.

@megalos Wow, congrats on the successful launch! Your step-by-step breakdown is super helpful for anyone looking to gain traction organically. It's all about that combo of a great product and smart marketing.

@dhoffner96 I feel it’s a good investment to avoid the ads & ofcourse as long as you keep on engaging you are going to get traffic. But premium only adds little boost & the ability to DM verified members.

@megalos Hey op. Congrats on that.

I’m building https://readytobuy.dev - A tool that tracks developer intent signals across platforms like discord, github, stack overflow etc and then marketers can use this to create lead lists.
Let me know if we could help in your growth :)
Cheers and good luck.

@lostman7 For sure checking it out you should use videos generated using SocialStats for your social media to explain more about your tool you will get good engagement yourself 😊