How I prevent unwanted users from signing up to my B2B SaaS

@deborah137 I was pointing on his example which could be circumvented with another number.

Apparently telling the flaws and having different opinions gets you downvotes.

@sinan No, the OP's "+1" was an example, not to be taken literally. Gmail/Google Workspace allows users to add +anything to their email. For example, modulius+reddit, modulius+twitter, and modulius+facebook all go to the user modulius.

@cande So, your solution to block + sign is better. Ok, if dot is before @ (like name.surname@) it's legit, but also can be used like na.me.surname@, how to block that? Always will be some trick to play mouse/cat games. Restricting and blocking is pointless in most cases. I forgot to say in my original post, for WAF - Block IP range? Well, proxies and VPN's exist.

@idontknow07 This is a solid list of preventative measures, and as someone who specializes in B2B lead gen on Reddit, I can't stress enough how important it is to ensure that your sign-up process is optimized to attract serious prospects. On Reddit, with such a high reply rate, it's crucial to filter out non-serious users early on. I've found that engaging with potential leads through genuine conversation on Reddit not only helps in qualifying them but also builds the trust necessary for a successful customer relationship. Have you considered leveraging Reddit for lead generation, and if so, how do you approach the balance between open engagement and filtering out the noise?