How we made $20K in sales WITHOUT an MVP, to fund out MVP

@fanofgod1992 That's awesome, from the huge rate of successful sales you've clearly got some sort of PMF.

What happened with the product after the launch? Are you still working on it?

@fuzzyspartan Leverage off other people's database or ignore this step.

Find someone that has a list, and 'sell' them on the idea. Bring them into a Pre-Launch Affiliate or Ambassador or JV deal. If someone has 5000 on their database, wouldn't it be worth it to give them 50% of the revenue generated from tapping into that database?

I'd prefer to have 50% of revenue from a list of 5000 rather than 0% of revenue from a list of 5000.

@fanofgod1992 OP this is very helpful as a guide for when someone pretty much has a POC or a strong idea that can be expressed tangibly and a small but significant amount of their own $$$ investment to put in. That’s unfortunately an essential part of the kickstart growth in the personal dollar investment, but it’s nigh impossible to make it without it because can’t do it alone and need employees/partners.

I bet your next steps will be to find investments into your product after you prove out the lasting power of it over the next month. Hopefully you can grow into getting VCs involved or selling it and really getting paid! My mind has been in this space a lot lately and I really appreciate the share!

@eyoder Good luck and keep taking massive & smart action to follow your vision.

If there’s any help I can offer, let me know.

We still are a long way from where we want to be so I know how tough it is to go on this journey without someone who might be able to illuminate the path a bit more.