I’d like honest opinions on my new proposal idea

whaaat

We are event planners, mostly setting up proposals, anniversaries, and birthdays for couples indoor and outdoors. We’ve also setup bridal picnics, etc.

Sigh*

I honestly want to focus more on couples. I’m so passionate about love, and to make people smile when they see/feel the love from their SO.

Anyways, I want to include a Freaky Fridays, where I tell people “instead of delivering roses to your SO, allow us to setup your bathtub with a jet bubble spa, chocolate covered strawberries, wine, rose petals, their favorite relaxing music, bath bombs, so when they get home on Friday after a long work week they can decompress/self care”. I’m sure I can word it better. But what do you all think? Would you pay for it? Do you all think this will grow my existing business?

@whaaat I had this idea except for people with those sex dolls. Same concept, man comes home from a long day at work, wants his wife / girlfriend to be all sexy and ready. Kind of ruins the mood if you have to do all the prep work yourself, uh or so I would think.

@613jono My idea is more tailored towards the SO wanting to make sure their loved one destresses. Nothing in return, unless they do after, that’s on them :D haha. Just like they send roses, but this is more… intimate in a way?

@whaaat If you brought the woman too, I’d buy. I wouldn’t pay for it normally (I’m not involved with anyone) because I want to live the experience. This is cheating.