I finally released my app! Plutopoly: Free multiplayer monopoly board game With extensions! (beta)

2911music

Hey Reddit.

I finally released my app Plutopoly on the play store after many hours of work but it is still not done. There are a lot of things I want to add but I really want to hear your feedback before I continue.

Let me just copy my store listing...

Code:
Plutopoly is a free monopoly business boardgame with local or online multiplayer support. You can trade and rent properties, invest in the stock market, build houses, get random events and have fun.

It also supports extensions to make your game more interesting like:
   * Banking: get loans and interests
   * Stocks: buy world stock
   * Transportation: use trainstations to move around the map
   * Drain the lake: add a street to the map
   * & more coming

You can play locally, with or without board, or online against friends. You can change settings to your heart's content. It is very flexible and many new things are coming!

Web: Plutopoly is also available on a website: https://plutopoly.web.app. But it is slower and it was built mobile-first.

Testing: This is still in early access and I want to hear your house-rules, extension ideas, map ideas. Atm I am planning on the following:
  1. A map editor: It is coded so this is totally possible. You could already do this if you edit raw JSON (A way to save data). Even if you are not a coder I still encourage enabling 'hacker screen' and looking at the data (you have to tap to open a field). You can even edit it in-game.
  2. Levels/worlds/mods/I dunno: You will be able to bundle your map and AI's and some lore to your own level and play it with your friends.
  3. More extensions
Feedback: You can drop feedback below, e-mail me ( [filoruxonline@gmail.com](mailto:filoruxonline@gmail.com) ), or on the community part of my site: https://filorux.web.app/Plutopoly.html#h.xyloj3nibgrj.

I know this is pretty niche but want to kill some time you could play this. Feel free to share to me your online game pin 😉.