I made a website to create lineups/tactics for football. LineUp Builder

mcmatt

Hello, everyone! I'm here to introduce a website I'm building, LineUp Builder.

I've always been a big fan of tactical analysis, creating different team lineups, and so on. I've also been a fan of games like Elifoot, Championship Manager and Football Manager. So, whenever I didn't agree with my team's lineup (which has been quite often lately), I come up with my ideal lineup suggestion and discuss it with close friends. I know there are already other websites/apps that do this, but I was never 100% satisfied with their features, so I decided to create my own.

The LineUp Builder's features are quite interesting:
  1. Player search from most major leagues
  2. Team customization (e.g., when searching for Man City, it takes on Man City's colors)
  3. Freely change player positions
  4. Mix players from different teams in the same lineup
  5. Option for with or without substitutes
  6. Options for 11, 7, or 5 players
  7. Option to add custom players (to create a lineup for a amateur football, for example)
  8. Share the lineup/edit the shared lineup (example link: https://lineupbuilder.net/share/48dba51a-654d-48a4-977b-29fcb0fa8cbc)
It was a project I had a lot of fun working on, so please feel free to use it! (It's 100% free and without ads).

Let me know what you think! If you come across any bugs , I'll try to fix them as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much!