I started a closet design and install business 2 years ago. Just quit my 9-5 to go full time. I need advertising advice

mcamustangs

So I’ve been doing my business part time for almost two years. I just quit my 9-5 and I’m ready to take it full time.

I’ve been getting about 4 jobs per month through Facebook marketplace. But now I want to start investing in marketing. I’m thinking of the following:

Nextdoor app
Facebook ads
Website blogging for SEO
I’m gunna hold off on google ppc for now
I’ve tried door hangers but I didn’t like it

What other avenues should I be looking at?

@mcamustangs Consider letters (physical letters) addressed to the lady of the household. You'll clean up. A ton of money to be made in direct response advertising because while everyone is racing to compete online, mail is rarely done (less noise) and competition is low. But send a letter, not a post card or sectional. As far as writing the letter, there's a bunch of reading, study, and practice you must do to pen a converting piece but once you hit it, they are always profitable.

Can you share more about your business model? What's it cost to do a closet vs what you can earn?

@mcamustangs Definitely consider it, but it's a short term approach. However, "Closet design" is searched for an estimated 22,000 times a month across the US on Google, I would consider SEO for a long term approach.

@mcamustangs I posted one ad and got one response from a property manager. She’s been giving me a job a week for the last three weeks. You should try everything and see what sticks.

@coryseesstars There has been referral business. It’s just not something I can accurately gauge. With Facebook messenger I know I can get 4 jobs a month. With google PPC I know what I need to spend to get a result.