I'm going to roast your SaaS website's marketing. Drop your link and let's go!

@pizzaaddict Needs a lot of work.

First off, it should be 100% clear what your software is about from the first headline. "no sign-up, just easy communication" can mean 1000 different things.

Needs more screenshots of your software.

Re: the bit about "we make it easy to engage..." - you don't have to explain the value of the software. It's 2022 - everyone uses tools to communicate with their customers. Rather, you want to explain the value of YOUR tool.

The whole bit about Frank is also very meh.

The entire landing page should:

- Have more images where relevant, preferably of your software

- Focus more on selling the benefits of your product, not the benefits of client communication

- Include features of your product

- Include case studies of existing customers + testimonials

Etc.

Check out the landing page of Tidio to get a good idea of what a quality software landing looks like

@knownunknown So think this is the main thing here:

Yes, you offer a unique benefit (GDPR compliant + free), but you still need to sell me your software well.

I also have the option of using Drift freemium for the same exact purpose, and the tool has a ton of features + works very well for me. What kind of features does your chat app offer that justify me using it over the biggest brands on the market?

- What does the software look like?

- How do I know it's reliable?

- What does the live chat platform look like for the user? For the support agent?

- Does it offer chatbot/automation capabilities?

You should also use moer screenshots of the app instead of stock photos of random people, that's what's norm in the industry.

People hating cookies is not a real benefit because the "hate" here is too strong of a word. More like, minor inconvenience more than anything else. You either ignore it or press a button - simple as that.

Oh, and the design of the page is super barebones, could be improved.

@knownunknown I mean, you do you man, I'm just giving you my PoV.

Pro tip - what you might think is a major pain is just a minor inconvenience. Have you ever seen a random thread about someone complaining about how annoying it is to click "accept cookies?" Talked to anyone IRL that hates cookies SO MUCH that they'd base an entire software selection on it over features/benefits/etc.?

I personally haven't.

@exuperius > Have you ever seen a random thread about someone complaining about how annoying it is to click "accept cookies?"

Yes. Many. I would honestly say I've seen people bitch about cookie/consent banners at least once every 2 months. Anytime they're mentioned in quite a few groups.

> Talked to anyone IRL that hates cookies SO MUCH that they'd base an entire software selection on it over features/benefits/etc.?

It's not the cookies it's the banners people hate. And actually, yes. But I know nerds who literally use random stuff because of privacy.

But I think you're missing the whole GDPR compliance part. Which is the part I have front and centre. The cookie consent is a minor thing. GDPR compliance is so hard that the competitor you linked you breaches GDPR on their site. They don't give you the right to informed consent of how your personal data is used and shares it with third parties without consent when they don't have a legitimate purpose. So when you said you could use Drift for the same things I was providing you weren't correct and if you were looking for GDPR-compliant tools, you would know that. GDPR is a massive pain, which a world of tools around it.

And the people who care about GDPR compliance are also the people who care- about cookie banners and privacy-focused tools. The Word is, it's important to focus on a niche when you start out. The privacy-focused people are a niche and GDPR-compliant tools are a niche. Small niche but they care about those things.

Edit: I feel like this comes across as defensive when it seems more that you're missing out important context which made some of your points invalid (tho you did give me some other really good feedback, thanks!). Tho, that does also mean I should work on the copy, so it becomes more clear how US-based compliances aren't GDPR compliant.

Noted.

The pricing button doesn't work because, well, we don't have a pricing model yet!

The join waitlist button and actually joining the waitlist should be the only functionality on the site right now. Our application is still in development.

Any feedback on the copy @helpet?