Investors want buy my company

@drdax How much do you expect to confidently be able to grow revenues?

What can you do to improve your margins?

My initial look at your company is you are really doing something right in crowded market to rapidly grow revenues as you have. But, your ebitda margins seem shit to me. As an investor, they probably think they have ways to improve your margins and eke out more profit. (marketing, technology/ops to improve efficiency of your recruiters, offshoring, etc.) If anywhere close to your revenue growth can be maintained, they can recoup costs within a couple years, not 6 years.

If you are happy there and confident in continuing to grow, and can do things to improve your profitability, I recommend staying through, but investing in these things.

@drdax Don't forget about your significant revenue growth. What about your EBITDA? Why is the margin so low? Have there been any major investments in the business in recent years? You might consider making some adjustments to EBITDA to normalize your results, reflecting future operations. Also, what is your projected EBITDA for 2024?

Depending on your business model for recruiting and industries you focus, the offer might be too low. As a sell-side advisor, I have consistently achieved fair market valuations for my clients. If you're interested, I'd be happy to have a quick chat about the potential sale of your business.

Best regards

@drdax 1.1 is probably a lowball offer. Counter it, and ensure you have a contract for continuing employment or a decent partial stake in the new business. If they want you out in less than a couple years, add another 2M, depending on what you're making now. You want a couple years income at a reasonable level so you can start something else.

Edit: What you have to think about is whether or not you will get back into your economic position easily, and how much work it will take to get there. If you have a good thing going with no end in sight, why sell? Keep it going and don't let it take over your life.