I've done it! My first customers!!

@endriu888123 The idea sounds awesome. I'm curious though... if/how you're addressing that people generally suck at responding to written prompts in general, like how to solve for people just saying no thanks. And when they do opt to answer, often their responses are nearly devoid of valuable/honest info?

I'm in sales. Perhaps it's just my anecdotal experience but written communication is a pretty bad way to get this type of information out of people when compared to live conversations.

Unless people are super pissed or absolutely thrilled about your product/service, you generally get little to no actual information from them via text.

@paradise_falls We bank on the fact that we can build on top of users answers and get deeper into conversation with them. We take from what they are saying and mold the conversation around the interviewee until we feel we’ve gathered all the information we need.

@paradise_falls I’m going to assume that if a chatbot reaches out and can be passed off as human first try, it feels like a better interaction for the customer and is inclined to yield better results.