Looking for a ($1.00 x 1,000,000) idea

While million dollar ideas don't come to anyone on a silver platter, if you sold something for $1.00 to one million people, you'd earn $1,000,000.00 in revenue.

I'm looking to give something like that a try: Selling something for $1.00 to one million people. But I'm trying to figure out what I should try and sell.

With the internet, it should be easy to reach one million people; but whatever I'm selling, I need to be able to get it to them.

Any ideas on what I should try to sell for $1.00?

@christianzealot4 You're looking to give a little value to a lot of people... everything about that is a hassle.

I think the exact opposite of that is a better way - that is, give a LOT of value to a few people.

What would be so valuable that you could charge 100 businesses 10k each? Etc etc.
Or better - 10 businesses 100k each.

@christianzealot4 I don't have any ideas, but I think I can help in other ways. Instead of finding a $1 product that you could sell to 1 million people, have you thought of how you can help 1 million people?

Don't think of the product as such. Instead, think of a problem that people have, whether it's a need to feel trendy, spend time with their children, relieve their stress, connect to their friends and relatives, easily find shopping deals, enjoy low-cost entertainment, and so on. Find a market of 1 million people that's not being served. Create a product for that market. Price the product at a $1, then market it to those 1 million.

The good thing is millions of people have problems everyday, so it's not impossible to find a $1 idea that could benefit at least a million people.

@christianzealot4 After credit card fees on the $1 item, good luck getting more than a few pennies. However, you can always accept cryptocurrency as a payment - little to no fees and you could participate on the upside.

Make it exclusive to cryptocurrency enthusiasts as the only way to pay. There's a growing market for it.

@christianzealot4 It happens a lot in the precious metals market. For example, Veldtgold.com only sells via Crypto or wire transfer. However, for something that's only $1.00, you'd be looking at something content related like access to an article, ebook, website membership or limited time trial.

@christianzealot4 Do it yourself. There's amazon and lulu and several others as much as straight download from its own site.

Agree with the others, after processing fees it's not a dollar anymore.