My people here are being compensated with huge amounts from around 1 million dollars to 8 million dollars.

@sirsebastian Car showroom. Offer discounts for full payment. People with unexpected money want aspirational stuff.

They tend to renovate or build houses. So stuff related to that is a great choice too. From electrical, plumbing tiles, cement and interior stuff. But you'll be dependent on another business growing, like construction and renovation, which is capital intensive.

@sirsebastian Not strictly related but reading about the Osange Native Americans or reading/watching Killers of the Flower Moon seems pertinent

A tribe, driven off their lands, ended up on a reservation on top of an oil field. They all became crazy rich and then were exploited and many were out right murdered.

@icepac15 I understand as Our language is considered endangered by the UNESCO. I myself and my tribe opposed the grabing of lands by this big corporation but in vain. The last thing I can do now is not make it into a total loss. Our lands have gone for the money and now outsider have infiltrated for these huge money floating around. I wish for my people to make the best of their money atleast.

@sirsebastian I think you have to save money in FD. And you have to research about local businesses in your area. If you have space i think opening a library is good idea as it required very less investment and very less operational cost so risk factor is minimum.