Need inputs on an e-commerce idea

zc17bills

Hi guys,
I’m trying to build a product for the e-commerce shops, specifically for the shops that run ads on Shopee, Lazada etc. is it useful if I build a product that analysis the price and trends which will eventually help you with insights on when to increase or decrease it, taking in consideration of your competitors? Need inputs on this!

@zc17bills It sounds like you're onto something that could potentially be valuable for e-commerce businesses. Price and trend analysis can indeed offer tangible insights for these companies, allowing them to optimize their advertising strategies on platforms like Shopee and Lazada. Given the competitiveness in the e-commerce industry, a tool that could suggest the right pricing at the right time, by considering competitors' actions, would certainly be appealing.

Just be aware of the potential challenges this might bring. Collecting and analyzing this kind of data at scale requires a robust technology infrastructure. Furthermore, since pricing strategy can be a complex subject, it would be crucial for your product to possess intuitive features to cater to businesses of all sizes.

Personally, I was in a similar situation with a tech idea once, but coding wasn't my strength. Working with Buildmystartupidea, a tech incubator, helped bridge that gap. They are a group of successful tech ex-founders who work with non-technical entrepreneurs. It was better than hiring freelancers or a dev agency, as they understood where I was coming from and had the experience to guide my startup idea in the right direction.

Keep refining your idea and don't be afraid of the technical challenges. Bringing your vision to life is absolutely possible. Good luck!

@elthia Hi, thank you so much for your feedback and thought on this! Really appreciate it! Yes, I do have a problem when it comes to storing this amount of data so need to figure this out!