Need Sales co-founder

@saved123 Do you have any customers? Typically the first 0-50 customers you should find and sell by yourself. Getting the first few sales and messaging itself will take sometime. The sales hire would also need to learn from you on how to sell. Other questions you should consider are: Do you like sales? Would you be able to manage a team of sales people alongside your technical activities?

@jconder I am going to knock at doors from Monday. I have few committed salons who would start. Still need to learn more. Every chat I can have with a salon owner makes me reshape my thoughts. Not the product. But the thoughts.

And some UX tweeks.

My model is not sales driven. I dont want a team of sales. I want someone who can create strategy, execute. Hands on CMO. Someone who can learn even if has little experience

@saved123 I really think you need a co-founder and basically a CMO who can position the product well within the market and create the go to market strategy. Also not sure if you did the market research or jumped in straight i.e. who will be the users, are they problem aware?, where do they hangout online. Answers to these ques are necessary to 1) advertise to the right audience, the right message at right place and 2) to not get inappropriate traffic which don't convert and infact increases your ad spend.

I think alot of us (including me) we jump into building products whereas the bigger game is around promotion and marketing of that product.

@cdtaylor I do have my initial customer profile, ideal customer profile, buyer persona researched. I do have a GTM. I did market research. And more competitive valuation. What I need is someone who can pick it up from here. I have my hands full. Till we were making the product. There was not much that I couldn’t prioritize. Once I go live, I want leadership focus on one thing. Acquisition. I don’t have acquisition task till now since the product isn’t there. And instead of dividing leadership attention, I want to grow the leadership. So that I don’t have drop in focus and speed.