Not getting interview invite is fine but ..

luanvan24

.. no YC partner visited the website even once, or visited by Linkedin profile either.
That was insulting :F

edit: Saw a pageview from San Jose, CA

@luanvan24 Same here. Static mode. Got one visit to my website, ended up it was my mom. I am planning to revise my war plan. Hey what font you have on previous application?

@luanvan24 YC has done an excellent job at teaching exceptional founders that there is life outside of YC, and that you can build a company without their assistance. If anything, YC has taught us that it’s the Stanford and Ivy League kids who need help building a successful company up more than the rest of us who’ve faced rejection every step of the way.

@luanvan24 Just focus on your product, I have 1500 users now, about 300 gotten in the last few weeks I've been waiting for YC. If they visited, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart but no interview yet and I am launching new improvements everyday. Also I've started making revenue but I have not broken even.

@luanvan24 Also I think they just view the demo video, that's why they have you upload it directly to the website, as opposed to YouTube. It's so they can watch 10 seconds and move on. I don't think they care about websites. And I think they generally don't care about LinkedIn unless they needed clarity on something you wrote, etc

@luanvan24 I was accepted into an accelerator, and they didn't even visit my LinkedIn either, which puzzled me. I've put a lot of effort into polishing it, and I continually try to make improvements.

@luanvan24 we've noticed account activity from 3 different devices on the demo account we've provided in the yc application. one of the login sessions lasted for over 5 minutes and he clicked on 6 products. no interview just yet :(

Back