[Offer] Website creation for Entrepreneurs

tkien

Hello Everyone,

Having completed some websites for users from this subreddit, I am once again looking for people who seek a web designer to help build their websites and get an online presence.

I will create a completely custom made website for you. It wont be a template theme, but instead consist of content you provide or we both agree upon. It will be powered by a powerful CMS (Wordpress) that allows you to edit pages easily on your own afterwards and I will share easy user guides on how to do that. I am also including a page builder worth $365 for you (which I get very cheap owing to college discounts).

Here are some of the recent websites I have/had built for other redditors:
  • Users who have offered to pay for my work. A few examples of recently finished work:
Blue Coast Realty - Realty website that was redesigned from this state to its current state, for another redditor

Shipper - Finnish multilingual Shipping website, for a redditor

Gezichtmaskers - Dutch Multilingual e-commerce shop for Cosmetic Products, currently not live as redditor is setting up things like shipping on back end, redesigned entirely.

Dfusing - Gaming Keyboard website which is being redesigned on a sub domain. The first out of two websites which is still WIP as redditor has an active giveaway.

Delish Keto Diet - Memberhsip website based on Healthy recipes and diet plans, created for a redditor, including content creation and management, along with website design. The second WIP Website. (Redditor has however, yet to pay after a month, even though website is about 90% complete, hence all work is currently on a halt for the website).

Alongwith the website design, I have had created simple user-guides to maintain their websites/modify content/update content etc and also helping with setting up their SEO, optimizing their websites for better page load speeds and numerous other tiny bits.
  • Users for whom I am working absolutely free. I am currently helping a few very, very small businesses who dont have the budget to pay off for costly web design, help set up their own online presence and build their business from there. Most of those are at 90% completion state.
After finishing all that work, since I was sitting idle, I am turning to this subreddit for more work. If you want to have a look at my portfolio, please don't hesitate to drop a PM. I have worked on many more websites than the ones I listed here.

If you don't have the budget but want a website built, I will work on it for you. If you want to pay me for my work and need me to build a website for you, I will gladly do that too.

I can assure you, for creating the website and if you decide to pay me, i wont charge half of what you can read on this post.

All I would ask you for is the website content. And a challenge to drive my creative vision to align with yours. And some good feedback.

So if you always wanted to build a website but didn't want to pay a web designer a ton and end up with a website that isn't what you sought, drop me a PM. It is indeed a win-win!