Offering life organization services

tracksteps

hello!

do you feel you're procrastinating when you should be doing productive activities?

Do you feel that you can dedicate yourself more to one (or several) specific goals but you can't, or do you simply want to improve your routine and be more disciplined in pursuit of your dreams or a healthier routine?

I will organize your routine and habits. Every day of the week :) For just 16$ a week.

I offer:

- Anti-procrastination HUMAN alert monitoring in real time your performance on study/work, every fucking day of the week!

- Making sure you're doing the weekly timetable I will do for you, monitoring your progress in real time every day like your second mind. Your everyday personal assistant.

- Organizing your calendar, and encouraging you to spread your time evenly.

- Weekly/Daily to-do lists

-Motivation on down days, and encouragement.

-Reminders to do essential tasks like cleaning, emails, tasks, etc.

- put you to sleep at 11pm and wake u up at 7 am (for example).

- Call you on discord or telegram just before these timings to ensure that you act/wakeup/whatever you neeed or want.

-convince you to sleep , wake up, study, workout at these times and ensure that you have done so.

and many more!

See my history. No complaints. Never. I've been advertising for 3 years, and I've been working for 3 years organizing the lives of different people around the world. I have limited numbers of clients to be able to give adequate attention to each one.

I will help you form or break habits. You need someone to tell you to do or not do something while motivating you and giving you insights in another perspective? I will do it! Just DM me :)

Back