Payment solutions, processors and gateways

proundcatholic

Hey there,

I have a business creating micro SaaS applications to automate workflows for business professionals in a niche market. The goal is to create about 20 mini-applications. Of course, each application gets a little easier than the last because I’m learning a lot and generating reusable code, but it’s taking a while to develop all of them. I have two (soon to be three) React applications completed, so instead of them collecting dust, I’d like to sell them as individual products for $9.95/month.

I’ve enjoyed reading some of the lessons and success stories on these forums, and I’d like to jump in the water. I’d like for customers to create a username and password (either on my website or with the payment company), submit a credit card for payment, then use the same credentials to access my application (my applications will be hosted online).

I currently use Firebase to collect analytics (i.e., features being used, errors that are generated, etc.) from testers (former employees I used to work with). Can I use Firebase’s authentication for this process? Would my app connect to an API on initialization to determine if the user has paid? I’m confused about the technical end.

Will payment portals that are clearly not a part of my website (e.g., CCBill, ePoch, PayPal, etc.) make my operation seem sketchy?

@proundcatholic You can use webhooks to verify payment status and grant access to your application accordingly.

If you need any guidance on implementing authentication, payment processing, or API integration, I'm here to help. Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss how I can assist you in getting your micro SaaS applications up and running smoothly.

Back