People are using the free trial of my SaaS but not paying for it to keep using it. How to fix it and make them pay?

bmag777

I launched this SaaS in January 15 and a lot of people joined, they were saying that they loved it, it is a very cool SaaS, etc. the numbers were fantastic. More than 60 users subscribed and 25 active users in a month, however, they’ve only used the trial time and then don’t wanna pay for it.

I’m not sure if I put a very expensive pricing firstly(It was $100 and now I changed for $25 to test) or if it’s the value of the product.

What can I do to make people pay for it? Is email marketing campaign a good strategy or is there any better strategy u recommend?

Cheers

@bmag777 Why not pay per usage e.g. $1/review via credits where they have to buy $10+ of credits at a time? Monthly subscription makes sense for regular consumption of a service but I would imagine your users are using your product irregularly. It also lowers the perceived entry point and overcomes the commitment objection that goes along with subscribing to something. Food for thought.