Question for e-commerce business owners: which shipping aggregator do you use?

thrillobyte

I’ve used Shiprocket, Nimbuspost, Fship and Shipyari and so far I’ve had terrible experiences with all of them.

Shiprocket: most courier services are not made available for my location, courier charges are extremely high and customer service is bad.

Nimbumpost: Constant false weight disputes, missing RTO packages, delayed delivery status update.

Fship: Very high RTO, terrible customer service, packages missing.

Shipyari: Delayed COD remittance. They were holding over 2L and hadn’t released a payment in 2 weeks, this happens very often. Payment dates keep getting delayed.

At this point I don’t know what to do. I wanted to move back to Shiprocket but on top of paying for a subscription their shipping rates are ridiculously high.

@bloodbought09 I’m still struggling with Shipyari. Shiprocket is way too expensive. Which courier partner do you use on Shiprocket? I’ve noticed a reduction in RTO and delivery time with Bluedart Air. But Shiprocket’s rates for Bluedart are crazy high.

@benjames711 Nope. Just moved back to Shiprocket for the time being since they offered me a trial for the premium package for a month. The shipping rates are much more reasonable in this package but once the trial is over it’ll cost me 3k a month in addition to the shipping charges.

@thrillobyte Have you tried FedEx (business) for Ecom.? I have not but was thinking of it. Also, if you don't mind answering, I have not started using shiprocket (because of their reputation). How well does it is function in terms of reliability and is there always an additional cost or a plan I need to subscribe to? Or can I only pay for the shipments without recurring charges? Thank you!

@benjames711 FedEx is for international shipments. To be honest they’re all awful. Not a single one of these shipping aggregators are reliable.

Shiprocket comes with 3 plans, one of them being free and the premium one costing 3k a month. With the free plan the shipping costs are extremely high, at least for my products cuz they’re all high priced items and they charge not only based on weight but also the price of my products. And unfortunate Indians prefer COD.

I’ve sent 8 shipments with Shiprocket so far and they’ve already lost one and refused to help because I made the mistake of not getting the manifest signed.

@thrillobyte Been searching for a good delivery company for my online business for more than a month but all of the popular companies are tagged with so many negative reviews, is it how the whole delivery industry works ?

Back