Reached $500 in sales in 1 week with my new product! (no AI)

@clmorgan I'm in digital signature space. And no way you made $500 in your first week. I have spoken to a ton of people. And there are so many free products out there, there is no need to pay. Heck, docusign has only 5% paid users.
I wanna see this in deeper detail and where you got your $500 from. Users. Location. Individual or enterprise. Etc etc.

@clmorgan Man, congrats, I literally went with signNow a few weeks ago after trying out many of them. They are all so expensive, I would definately have subscribed to yours, I just needed one template on a web page.

@clmorgan I must say most of them are really similar, at some point I thought it was a single company white labeling its product. Some are smoother to use than others. SignNow is not the easiest one to use but it works. Document edition/modification is nice and I only recall one doing it. That's very practical For most of them if you need to change your document you will need to reimport it and just re-add the fields. I think having a nice GUI and flow is always a winner as it becomes pleasant to use. In my case I also needed a bilingual interface for the users to fill documents as they are shared. I paid a bit over 200 for 1 user for a year. I would have liked to be able to share it with my team but at that price, even "low", it would have become too expensive. One thing I dont like about SignNow is the steps you must take when you want to sign your own document and download it, it's long and not very intuitive. Hope this helps!