Restroom Trailer Rentals. A Truly Sh**y Sweaty Startup. :-)

@lovedsecurefree I’ve seen these start to turn up at some of the wedding venues that I’ve delivered to. Lots of barn theme weddings in the midwest and many of them have very limited, if any, facilities. Great idea, but that’s a hard pass from me.

@lovedsecurefree Cool post, thx jimmy

I own and operate a small junk removal business and thought about adding this service.

It’s pretty intriguing. I wonder what a typical profit/loss statement looks like.

Im at 35 percent margins in junk removal I wonder what the margins are on a business like this

@lovedsecurefree I wonder if something like this can be pushed to movie studios as well, specifically those filming in remote locations? Probably too small of a customer base for this specifically, but worth looking into maybe for recurring business?

@lovedsecurefree I’m actually looking to do this and have found an old Best Pots trailer for sale that will need work, mostly cosmetic, to bring it to life. It is thirty feet and has four urinals and two stalls on the men’s side and six stalls on the women’s side. Is there anything I might need to be concerned about as far as the trailer goes? Looks dated, guy doesn’t know what year it is. I renovate homes and maybe mistakenly figure this can’t be hard to get looking good for rent? I also wonder who rents something this size and what I’d even charge?

Back