Sorry Yelp, Karma Is A B!@#

@cturtle They can’t even answer a simple question. I mean they can, I know they have the answer but they won’t. How many times is “keyword” searched for in my region. Just annoying.

@cturtle about two years ago I absolutely lost it on a yelp caller. I apologized and explained that I know he wasn't personally responsible for the harassment but that it was out of control. I defenitly made him listen to me for way too long. I also said that every single time someone called and I turned down an ad sale I would have a 5 star review deemed "unworthy" or whatever Yelp does to hide reviews. I said it was very clear threatening tactic and that as long as they kept calling me I would never even consider placing an ad with them. I've NEVER been called again.

@angietrevino0309 It worse than harassment. It’s legal extortion. They hide the good reviews, claiming that they have been “flagged as being fake.” Then, when you try to explain that you know these customers by name they blame it on their algorithm and immediately start offering ad packages. They get away with it because they aren’t flat out saying to pay them money to show your good reviews, but anyone with common sense can see what’s happening. If Hell exists, Yelp higher-ups deserve to go there.

Back