starting my IT service based startup [Need Suggestions]

jonathan1976

Hi Guys,

I want to start my IT service and consulting based startup, i have 5 year experience in end to end software development and scaling legacy softwares.

Somehow i have managed to build a team of designers, developers, editors who are passionate enough for their work and are willing to work beyond any time limits.

Now i have resources but how do i get client/projects?

How do i manage sales?

Where should i market?

Also if any one need ours services this is the list of service we provide

1. Web development

1. Wordpress Development

2. E-Commerce Development

3. Complete Custom Requirement

2. App Development

1. Native Apps

2. Hybrid Apps

3. PWA

3. Designing / Content-writing Service

1. Logo Design

2. Poster Design

3. Content-making

4. Article Writing

4. SEO/SMO

1. Google/FB Ads

2. Blogs

3. Content Creating For Social Media

5. Legacy App Management

1. We offer management of legacy softwares also

6. Blockchain Development

1. Smart Contracts Build Over ETH/SOLANA

2. Private blockchain for specific usecase

3. Token Generation

4. crowd funding for web3 startup

7. Cloud Migrations

1. We offer Services migrations from metal servers to managed cloud providers

2. migrations between various cloud providers like AWS,IBM,GCP,AZURE

8. Scaleup services

1. Setting up your existing system to scale on high volume using K8s.

2. Automating your process using best devops practices (jenkins,SAST)

Open for suggestion/ constructive criticisms / advice / leads.

Thanks

@jonathan1976 Really push LinkedIn and Facebook ads, be clear on the array of the services offered. Do you have a website for your setup?. Seek out some guys with experience in SaaS sales would definitely be a help. Also come with the pricing and how it would work, also publish the pricing at least the basic pricing/minimum amount. Let me know if you need help with something.

@jonathan1976 It looks like you started multiple companies in single name 😀😀

Just focus on any one domain like digital marketing or webs development solution or IT cloud services or blackchain.

I felt that you have written whatever technology you/ your teammates know…

Buddy, knowing the technology or Mastering the technology are two different things..

If you want to provide a service, you should be master on the technology or you need to hire a kind of person..

Because, I have come across lot of agencies providing IT services with just entry level candidates..

First find your core strength and find the problem you’re going to solve, target those audience alone..

Most important thing is, you started a small agency not a startup …

@jonathan1976 First, build a strong online presence. Then, create valuable and relevant content and offer some free resources to your clients. Provide end-to-end IT services and consulting solutions that address the specific needs and challenges of your clients. Utilize targeted online advertising, social media marketing, and email campaigns to reach your target audience and promote your services. Consider investing in paid advertising on platforms like Google Ads or LinkedIn to increase visibility. I have experience working on similar startups and would be excited to work with you.

@jonathan1976 Great points have been mentioned. It would also be good to consider the ways to get leads through contacts you already have (people you’ve emailed, met at conferences, met at work), and also use content on LinkedIn (and other platforms) to drive engagement, as well as driving SEO. Setting up free web meet-ups/conferences on specific topic areas that could be useful to potential clients would also be great. Designing a content schedule could help a lot in keeping the engagement consistent and targeted with content.

It could also be good to consider having a free 10 - 15 minute consultation form on the website.

Along with writing services, technical report writing for R & D tax credit and innovations relief could be a good service line. Even if it’s not for a business making a claim, it could be for a service provider (accountant/tax advisor) helping businesses with this.

@jonathan1976 There are SASS lists you can get via subscription. Basically they will give you potential leads you can contact to. However I do agree with previous comments, if you try to do everything you are going to fail in all. If I were you I would concentrate on one niche and keep pushing from there.

@jonathan1976 Look out for public bits for your governement. In most of the free world the governements are required to have a more or less transparent and public platform where it publishes openings and requests for projects, equipment and any help it needs via bits by companies

Back