Tell us about your business! What are you working on right now? (contest)

mariusk

Let us know where you're at and what kind of progress you're making! What are your struggles? Have you labeled your perfect customer? Have you made any sales?

The most upvoted comment as of Friday 9/6 at 12 noon EST (winner of this contest) gets 15 minutes on the phone with me. I know it isn't worth much but I'll get you fired up if nothing else!

Rules:
  • 250 words or less
  • Include your web address and location (for feedback and networking)
  • Feel free to give each other thoughts/critiques/advice and ask questions. Let’s learn from each other!
  • Don't downvote other comments if you post your own
If you vote early on please remember to come back on Friday and vote again for the ones that you think are best!

@mariusk I’m working on a cleaning company! I’m targeting apartment complexes in Peoria, IL and in the Chicagoland area. I’d like to secure $200 weekly profit from 10 apartment complexes, and struggling with EXECUTING! My self sabotage game is strong, and I’m in a battle for my LIFE! I would sincerely appreciate a phone call with you!

My web address is www.bubblerosecleaning.com

@lizlovesalotofthings Shopify sites are usually built for ecommerce stores or people selling a product and need the checkout/cart system among other things. It looks fine, it's just an odd choice. It likely won't hurt you in any way.

@salwaite Totally! I made the form on the homepage on JotForm (if it’s still up), I used a free template from the Shopify store. For scheduling, I use Square (free), that donation part was included in the Shopify template.

Please forgive me, I have literally no idea what a plug-in is. Are those the things you were talking about?

@mariusk Taco Truck

All Wisconsin Ingredients

Sauce competition instead of including for co-marketing opportunities.

Issuing a online token that can be redeemed for tacos.

Organic porta potty composters that we use to collect shit for fertilizer.

I think that makes it technically a local business and a shit coin at the same time. -_-

@mariusk Expanding, Expansion and managing explosive growth

Right now I’m balancing cash flow to remove as much cash as I can to buy equipment. I’m trying to extract about $125k over the next month and half to Triple our capacity.

I have clientele and suppliers already lined up and working through the eternity that is waiting for cash to pile up.

No website, as we are a commodity business.

I do have
www.novo-organics.com and www.novo-Labs.com

@mariusk I started a Window Cleaning Business in Indiana Part Time in late July / Early August. I did $1500 in revenue last month, spending the last half actually getting off my butt and selling. www.onealwc.com barely a website, needs a lot of work. My town is small and I am ranked 1 on Google for my town. Goal is to go fulltime next year.