Testers Needed for My Project: Poper.ai!

onkos1

Hi r/sideprojects!

I’m Karan, and I’ve been working on something I’m really excited about: Poper.ai. Creating smarter, AI-powered pop-ups for websites. I’m at a stage where I’d love to get some feedback from you guys.

I’m looking for:
  • Anyone who's into trying out new tools and isn’t shy about sharing their thoughts.
What’s in it for you?
  • You'll get first dibs on trying Poper.ai.
  • Your feedback will help shape it.
  • Plus, I’m offering a year of free access once we launch as a thank you.
Interested? Shoot me a message right here on Reddit,or DM me on Twitter(X) and I’ll give you all the details to get started.

I’m really looking forward to your input to make Poper.ai better for everyone!

Thanks

@lohan *React for building a responsive interface.

*AntDesign library to speed up design work.

*Postgres for the database

*For the backend API, Express.

@onkos1 Fyi, for me the before/after comparison was not clear enough. I think highlighting the differences or increasing the contrast (make before worse, after better) might help clarifying it.

@shekinahglory15 Thanks for the feedback, vstollen! We've taken your suggestion to heart and made updates to clarify the before/after comparison on our homepage. These changes should be live in the next 2-3 days. Really appreciate your input—it helps us improve and serve you better!

@onkos1 Popups and AI. Two of the things a lot of people dislike. Not sure about the premise of this product at all.

I opened your website and I got a "spin & win" popup. "Don't miss out! Unlock the future of popups—grab your early Poper access today!"

Yeah, that thing already is so annoying, I'm going to skipping this whole thing. Good luck.

@karenwnc really appreciate your honesty! Totally get that popups can be a pain. We're aiming to make them smarter and less annoying with Poper. That "spin & win" was just a teaser. We're here to learn and improve, so your feedback's gold. Thanks for checking us out and for the good vibes!

@onkos1 I'm on mobile. Couldn't read on the text on the wheel of fortune. When it stopped spinning I don't even know what it landed on as I couldn't see an arrow/pointer - it just disappeared with no indication to what the result was.

Is the spinny wheel one of your smart pop ups?

@bfpj72912 Looks like the mobile view's a bit off – my bad. What phone are you on? It’ll help us fix it faster.

If you’re keen to try the real deal and share more thoughts, just DM me. Your feedback’s super important to us. Thanks a ton!