The actual law regarding the EIDL advance

@amsterdum ...are you ok? This is a 22 day old comment you already responded to and are still making no sense in relation to your original comment. No one said you weren't a business. I addressed the issue of 'anyone' applying. If you're a business then what the hell is your argument? Spend your time more productively. Trolling gets you nowhere.

@henreeta I filled out the form. I started my business in december.. But I know things will be hard. I only made 1,800 but I'm very sick with. yeah pancreas but I know this year will be big for me I already made 15,000 this year alone. Thate why I applied. Do you think they are going to give everyone the 10,000 who applied for it or donyou think they wont?

@amsterdum You have to self qualify for this grant. One of the qualifications is that you were in business before the date outlined in the bill. Checking the box to qualify that you were when you were not is a finable offense so I would not apply if I were not in business before the date listed.

@613jono How the hell do I have a idea or a hobby when that loan Is for sole proprietors? Didnt you read the fine print? It does not say that you need to make over 5,000 or make over 2,000 or any number. And business? How are you telling me that I was not a business?. I have plenty of clients. What I said was that, I said , I was not even (in business much. But I was in business DECEMBER and that is before Feb. So hush

@613jono You’re wasting your energy on someone who tries to make a living scamming people. There was a post a few months ago outing his whole scam operation and 20+ alt accounts. Now that his new account has low karma and people are catching on (he didn’t even change his “brand” name), he will just make an alt account and resume his feeble attempts at scamming people.

Back