The Best Side Projects To Start while working a 9-5

mayz

I have been doing the side hustle life for quiet awhile now and I have pretty much tried everything in the book. I even share 1 new side hustle everyday in my newsletter

Here are the 5 best:
  1. Print On Demand - Print on demand is straight forward and easy. You don’t need to be an artist to do the designs. I have over 8,000 designs and use just simple wording… like best dad ever.. dunkie junkie. I then upload these designs to all the print on demand sites like Teepublic, teespring, spreadshirt, redbubble, zazzle and of course Amazon. I use a merch informer to help me upload the designs along with find new designs. I haven’t uploaded to Amazon in over a year and the others in a few months. I make anywhere from 2k-10k a monthZ. I wrote an article on how to start a pod business. It’s the best hustle I have because it takes a few hours to work on a month and brings in insane money
  2. Newsletters - You have seen the noise for newsletters and I’m sure have seen plenty of plugs of newsletters in comments(including mine) but they really are money making machines and the ability to get them to a solid following is easier than ever. I believe in newsletters so much I started a blog focused on newsletters. I have reviewed 100’s of newsletters and found the best ones in every industry along with showing you step by step how to stat a newsletter.
  3. Blogging - when you look into blogging everyone says it’s easy and you can make tons of money. It’s true you can make tons of money I was making over 20k/month from my blogs but it’s hard work and dedication. Blogging is becoming harder but there are still plenty of niches out there that aren’t touched. You can no longer focus on multiple niches to succeed you have to pick a solid sub niche. You also shouldn’t waste your time with popular Amazon products. All of these are reviewed by all the big websites like Forbes, The Verge and others. It doesn’t cost lots of money to start blogging, in fact my how to start a blog guide has some pretty sick Black Friday deals and a step by step process. I won’t link it but if you want it DM me.
  4. Amazon KDP - This is a sleeper when it comes to online hustles. With the advancements of Canva it’s pretty silly not to start a kdp business. I am not talking about writing full novels, even though you can. You can do Kids coloring books, adult coloring books, planners, and so much more. Start with a blank notebook with lines to get started and work your way to more advanced stuff. You’d be surprised how well it all does. It’s all royalty’s so you don’t have to pay for anything. Just your time in uploading
  5. SVG cuttable files - this industry is huge and I have been doing it for awhile now. I should ramp up how many designs I have but I just haven’t had the time. You basically create designs for people to download as a digital download. These people then use their circuit cutters to make mugs, tankers, tote bags and more. The best part about it is you don’t have physical products you just setup your shop to send a folder when they buy and you get paid. Most SVG files sell from anywhere from $1-$20 for entire collections. I shared how much I make in one of my previous newsletter issues. It’s not life changing($1k+) but it helps. I also only have 250 of my 8,000 uploaded because Etsy charges you .20 cents every 4 months to list.
I hope you find this helpful. Remember nothing happens overnight but if you work on something for an hour a day. You’d be surprised where you’ll be in a month, two months and finally a year

@mayz I think these are saturated market with internet been accessible to everyone and lot of automation will kill this market soon.next Gen idea is needed for for future business. just my 2 cents, maybe good for short term.

@mayz You should add „WebApp on demand“. I’ve been using picoapps and was able to monetise 3 of my webapps. 2 of them were requested by small business owners.

Its nothing to become filthy rich, but I’ve made ~600€ revenue last month.

You can have a look on the apps I was creating on my portfolio page, which also was created using picoapps. I was able to get early access to the visual editing/creating. For the portfolio page I’ve provided to screenshots and received 80% of the code within the first iteration 👌

➡️Portfolio⬅️

@mayz SVG cuttable files -- can you explain it more? like how many files we need in a collection?? and other details??

@ayraj Sure you can have as many designs as you want. I use Etsy and just upload my designs 1 by 1 and charge $1. The design holds an svg file, png ,dxf and jpeg. You can bundle multiple designs together to make a higher price item but individuals work for me

@mayz I don’t think low/medium content KDP is that easy to get into now. You’re completely at the mercy of the Amazon search algorithm unless you pay for ads and I think ad clicks are inflated because certain tools that people use to research are clicking through on the sponsored products.