This website generates (probably bad) startup ideas. (x-post /r/InternetIsBeautiful)

@elrefale Online photo editing software that offloads much of the heavy lifting to the cloud, and is optimised for 1366x768 resolution screens.

Like seriously why do they still sell laptops with that resolution? My phone has almost 4 times as many pixels.

@marcellamiles I once heard "We're going to be the Uber of the Real Estate market" ... yes it really happened, and as I cringed in my seat I heard someone say "Wow...!"
I never found that person, or punched them ... and I regret it to this very day!

Possible additions: Uber and Ashley Madison, please!?

@marcellamiles Awesome .. call it "ourspace"! :puke-emocon

I'm sure you could sell that to one of Rupert Murdoch's kids, with too many dollars not enough sense! Still IMO one of the greatest "swindles" of all time, selling a defunct site for $500mil!!

NEW suggestions, add: FOX, News Ltd, Myspace, Rupert Murdoch! LOLZ

@sadie316 Haha, that actually could work because there's a whole movement of Christian couples who advocate for joint Facebook accounts. You could design something where the account was linked to two logins (husband & wife), and both passwords have to be entered to access it. Gimmicky!

@613jono Sad fact ... it WON the pitch-competition I was at, it was a DIY closure real estate platform! Strangely, they are STILL looking for more backing ... I wonder why?!?! SMH (I know it had a clowns name)

I WANT "clowns" in the mix too, ...

"It's like newspapers, but for clowns!"