We finally got verified on Facebook using a D-U-N-S number

psalm116

Hi entrpreneurs.

I've never struggled with Facebook Business verification before but this time, they gave us real hard time. Every time we submitted our documents, they rejected them without any human-to-human communication.

So I asked around and someone advised me to get a D-U-N-S number from d&b first then try to verify again.

Long story short, we got our D-U-N-S number in 10 days from dnb.com, and in like 4 days submitted our verification request to Facebook and got verified on the same day.

If anyone had issues with the verification, this could be a lifesaver as it was to me.

I shared a couple of more details in my blog post here, but the key is the D-U-N-S number!

@psalm116 I just don't like how some companies are requiring you to have a DnB number in a credit application. It seems totally archaic to me and their projected numbers are so off and the majority of people are definitely not uploading all their financials on there. They also do a lot of telemarketing to try and get people listed or bugging them with questions to update their listing. Oh, and they also try to sell you on services to build your profile or view other profiles. Just seems like a giant moneygrab.