We got over 2,000 waitlist signups in 7 months. Here's what worked for us

@jessica50332 I agree with you. People think that running paid ads is the final solution for getting leads, but they ignore SEO values.

When your business is at the start, you should focus on relevant platforms, like Pinterest, which is good for graphics and visual-based products, even for digital products.

@jessica50332 First and foremost, I want to thank you for sharing your journey with Cuppa. It's incredibly valuable to hear about real experiences in the SaaS startup world, and your post is filled with useful insights.

I run a digital marketing agency that specializes in SaaS companies. From my experience working with various SaaS clients, I've picked up some patterns that might be relevant to this conversation.

Your point about the effectiveness of ads struck a chord with me. In my observation, ads on social media are most effective for SaaS products that are ready for Product-Led Growth (PLG). This means the product allows for easy sign-up and immediate use without the need for a demo or complicated setup. Canva, Loom, and ChatGPT are prime examples. The easier it is for a user to start using the product, the more likely they are to engage from an ad.

However, for products that require more in-depth onboarding, like a demo or extensive setup, ads might not yield the best results. They can attract unqualified leads or even fake demo requests, which can be a drain on resources without adding much value.

Your approach with Cuppa, focusing on SEO and LinkedIn for targeted outreach, aligns with these observations. It highlights the importance of choosing the right channel and strategy based on your product's nature. The 'Bullseye' method you mentioned seems particularly effective in identifying the most fruitful channels.

I completely agree with your point on the necessity of patience and persistence in this field. Building a successful SaaS business is a long-term endeavor. It's all about finding what resonates with your specific product and audience, then continuously refining your approach.

Thank you again for sharing your story. It’s inspiring and educational, and I'm sure many founders here can benefit from your experiences.

Wishing you all the best with Cuppa's continued journey!