We spent 40 Days to build a product no one wants to use

@destinydpro
There's an Ai book summarizer, it's great but I forgot the name. I thought it was gosummarize but that one only does videos... weird, great domain name.

Thanks! GoSummarize.com focuses on videos, I wonder if there's a similar platform specifically for books with a name we're overlooking. Anyone else know the one being mentioned?

@niceguy01 It was a bit of a joke. You asked the other commenter for a summary of a book you had on your shelf, and never really read. Could be a pivot.

There's a lot of competition in the video (transcript) summary biz. Your domain name is nice, but perhaps too generic? No mention of videos or youtube. This may affect organic traffic.

I like the execution/design, reviewed on mobile, but I love the FAQs. Don't think I've seen those before.

Are those auto-generated? Why are they hidden at the bottom?

@judd04 Totally use it myself! Big YouTube fan here, but sometimes I just wanna skip to the good part. Built this YouTube summarizer for exactly that reason. Might be biased, but I think it's pretty rad. 🚀📹

@niceguy01 Seems a very short time for evaluation. Also what about packaging or different platform targets?

Examples: Why not have this as a browser extension. Would be useful for it to auto summarize when I browse videos on different video websites? Or have it as a iMessage app, for when people share videos they’re auto summarized? Or other similar chat apps?

@niceguy01 I wish this sub had a lot more posts like these as opposed to the much more common clickbait that attempts to emulate the ("this college student was bored and start a side hustle, it now bring 19 trillion dollars a month")

Thanks for sharing your experience and learnings

@paulcolbert
I wish this sub had a lot more posts like these as opposed to the much more common clickbait that attempts to emulate the ("this college student was bored and start a side hustle, it now bring 19 trillion dollars a month")

Thanks for sharing your experience and learnings

Agreed! We want to build in public and keep transparency. We are still young. We need to learn! We need supoort from insightful guys like you.

Back