What’s a growth hack that is so good you don’t tell anyone about it?

anng

I dare you to share your secret. I know you have one. It’s time to fess up and help out our community. I know I’ve had some SEO ones in the past that are no longer viable. What do you got?

@anng Tracking metrics specific to the business that facilitate growth in revenue.

Instead of blindly thinking whatever analytics you get is enough.

Not really a straight forward answer to your question but it seems to be underrated in most businesses that I’ve come across.

@anng Community growth is very powerful. We do this for our own business and over 35% of our total traffic comes from forums & social communities. Set a dedicated community manager to build value and engage with your ideal consumers and it will naturally drive traffic for you.

Simply, there are a lot of sources of traffic that you can’t directly get attribution but they are the most powerful.

@anng If you are doing cold outreach, then I am sure you will need to clean your leads data and filter out bad ones. You can try email validation tools but they are not accurate. So what you can do is set up a decoy email infrastructure and blast a generic message to that list.

Then all the delivered emails are your validated leads, all the opens are possible active buyers and the replies can be your active buyers.

This is something we tried, it was a bit costly but worth it.