Would you buy ready made websites?

faller

I decided to build a platform where you can buy ready made websites which are created with no code tools.

Websites will be ready to launch after adding your media content and providing your custom domain. Websites will come with additional integrations and features such as G analytics, G console-indexing, Heatmaps, payment processing, etc... The prices should vary based on complexity but basic and nicely designed website with 5 pages should not cost more than $100.

Would you buy ready made website which you can launch live in few hours?

@faller yes, it's worth it, just make sure you own the website name so you can transfer the site if you build a better one, i takes time to build a website even with AI, 5 pages for only $100 is a good deal, i would charge more

@613jono You will be surprised but most of the answers I got on reddit is complaining about very low price and usually people charge grand for jobs like that. And I am not only taking websites but also web apps.

@faller whatever website you want it takes time to build they way you want it and then there is hosting and claiming the site, with Ai everyone thinks it's easy to build a site, it is but nothing is free and time is money, just make sure you own the website first before you get someone to build it, so many times people hire someone to build their site but the person they hire owns the site so they got you if you wish to change the site

it's important to have a website as you know but it takes time to build it, i own 20 websites but it takes time to build it then you got SEO and google listing, there is alot, cause what's the point of having a website if it doesn't list on google search right

good luck

@faller There are loads of web designers who sell platform-specific website templates exactly as you're describing. If you google "squarespace website template designer" or "showit website templates" etc. you can see what others are offering and how they're set up. A a lot of designers will focus on templates for a specific niche, such as "squarespace templates for therapists / business coaches / etc." because it is easier to market and for SEO.

$100 for a website template is extremely low. If you do some googling you can see what others are charging and what they include in their template packages.

You'll want to have some guidelines around what the client is required to provide in terms of content, how they provide it, when they provide it, etc. -- or if they don't provide it, maybe you're simply handing them the template and providing them with tutorials to input all of their information themselves. Both are common practices with other template designers.

Lastly, you might benefit from doing some strategy for your own template business, really thinking about your goals, why you're making these templates, who your target customer is (who's a good fit for this service and why), what problem you're trying to solve for them, etc. That will get you a lot further than an open question "would you buy this" question on reddit, where you have no idea if you're talking to your target audience.

Regardless, it is a very viable business if you have your process and marketing and all that good stuff solidly in place. Best of luck!

@cloud7eagle Thank you so much for your input. I just wanted general opinion, to be honest I will focus more on web apps than complex websites with databases and automations, web apps are more complex and it can be sold for more money and higher margins.