Young Entrepreneurs (15-29 y/o), this post is for you

@sendo Hey man, can totally understand your POV and should’ve been more thoughtful.

The business was IOS apps, I started with team of freelance developers and after publishing few apps I started acquiring apps, improving their monetization using the organic traffic they had and usually after few months flip it and sell to investors on Flippa or other platforms for digital assets.

I had some capital prior to that from selling my FBA business and leveraged my experience in marketing and copywriting to monetize the apps better.

Regarding the platform, what you said is the furthest from the truth - I don’t want to share it so people won’t have biases in their answers but I’ll just say that it’s not focusing at all on selling my experience or skill set.

Would love to share the idea and talk if you’re interested and open to answer any questions.

@macdutton56 You are 0 karma, no post history, this whole thread has scam written all over it. Maybe verify with the mods if you don't want to verify with the community. But until you verify this looks like a scam.

@sendo As I’ve said, I should’ve get more context and comments before posting and that was a mistake and you’re more than welcome to criticize I learnt my lesson :)

How can I verify with the mods? Verifying what?

@nemoore Hey man, appreciate it let’s talk about it - not sure website is regrant since I’ve a guy but would love to discuss regardless and maybe work in the future or refer you to others.