1-year old General Contractor: My accomplishments, work week, bills, and questions!

@mightygodam Exterior as well. Brick damage, trim and wood damage, windows, sometimes we must demo some exterior concrete to get under the house. For most people, foundation repair is the first step they take before remodeling their house, because they need it stable. People do roofs, gutters, additions when we are done. They typically need new landscaping or tree work, drainage (if the foundation contractor doesn't do it). Seriously everything since we are normally the first step.

@mightygodam If I got a package in the office with cookies and some marketing material (think tri-fold with pictures or a digital brochure) that I could pass along to my customers. I'd probably include it immediately. Just saying. Anything that makes my presentation look better, more professional, and more of a complete project the better. Foundation repair isn't very glamorous since there's nothing really to look at when we are done. If I had something to give to customers that made them visualize the cosemetic fixes when we are done, then I think that would be a win-win-win for all three parties.