9 days after launch and made 795$

dandan27

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to share with you my successful launched.

I earned $795 in 9 days after my launch 🚀 Although the figure seems big, I actually managed to make only 5 sales, but when I think about it, isn't that also a success?

This is a very big achievement for me and I am quite happy about it. Don't you think so?

Nuxt Starter was launched on the web and Product Hunt on April 8. Although I have just started the SEO blog and backlink creation process, I have received 322 impressions and made 5 sales in just 9 days.

I believe that when I submit the product to the startup directories and guest blog posts in my marketing guide, I will get a more successful momentum by increasing organic traffic by getting a strong backlink. When I add SEO blogs to this process, perhaps we can reach a figure of 5-10k $ as monthly income after a month. Maybe I may sound a little pretentious, but what do you think?

Your opinions and suggestions about this process are valuable to me. I would be happy to exchange ideas on this issue.

@dandan27 What's wrong with you guys? You just copied everything from https://shipfa.st/

I'm not talking about the idea, it's nothing, but about the whole implementation, texts, website structure, even pricing, even the Product Hunt lable about the "product #2", the testimonials are from fake twitter accounts.

But why? Just to make a bunch of money? But what about reputation? Is it nothing to you?

@dandan27 Who decided that this, alongside its nextstarter counterpart, is "2nd product of the day"?

And why does the "someone from Cambodia purchased this x minutes ago" popup keep showing up? Have you "verified" it? ;)

@dandan27 I'm sorry but this looks like it was made by a 12 year old scam artist. Not even clear what the value is here, no way onyone with brains is buying this.

@dandan27 It definitely is a success, many people who launch don't see those results in that amount of time.

I hope the success continues - congratulations.

@jahncrish I had the opportunity to try out my marketing guide, which I created with my design tool called Sketch Logo AI, which I created three months ago.

During this three-month period, I took care to write an SEO blog post every week. I also submitted my product to all startup directories and guest blog post sites included in my marketing guide. So I created a strong backlink.

As a result, Sketch Logo AI is making sales almost every two days. In three months I got 31k impressions and 5k $ income.