A ready made application

thusitha

I am a security researcher and I make applications in my free time. I have a full fledged ready application for anyone that have a requirement. The application I made is for ordering groceries online but I can refurbish it to serve any purpose. Let me list out the features

Customer Application(Android App):
  1. Categories and product page.
  2. Full fledged persistent cart.
  3. Support multiple addresses like home work etc.
  4. Can add reviews and ratings.
  5. Map support for users which means users can just turn on location and application will take that address and save it in database.
Application for Delivery Partner(Android App):
  1. View Orders.
  2. Choose orders from the queue.
  3. Map support for the delivery partner.
Admin Website:
  1. Add Product Categories.
  2. Add product under a category.
  3. Push offers to the application.
  4. Enable/Disable offer. For example you can enable a weekend sale offer for every weekend and disable it after the weekend ends.
  5. View orders
  6. Get business intelligence like sales,revenue,daily sales,traffic data etc
  7. View User data
  8. Accept Delivery Partner
  9. View Documents by delivery partner
  10. Delete Products
  11. Delete Categories
  12. And much more
Manager Website:
  1. View Orders
  2. Send orders for delivery.
Please note that the website UI is using an opensource theme which is heavily customized. The application is made totally from the ground up. The application is made using React native and the application size is 11 MB. It uses Node JS for the API and MySql for the database. Please visit my behance profile to see all the applications that I made. The link:https://www.behance.net/gallery/136384875/Android-Apps

Payment gateway is not integrated yet as it was a more or less a hobby project but can and will add it according to the client requirement.

Full ownership to the code will be transferred to you but on a single condition that only I will have the rights to maintenance under a SLA

Contact me to discuss about the application in detail. I will show give you a walk through. For more screenshots contact me.

Delivery time: Depends on the changes that you want as a client

Price: 800$.