After failing for years, I did it. My store is 9 days old w/ $18,631.19 in sales & a 62.57% profit margin

@newmove I guess I consider eCom where you ship and store your own product, don’t have a get rich quick type of mindset and rely on sweaty marketing tactics kind do sweaty

@angeluna No.

I couldn’t get a utility patent. I didn’t innovate enough.

A design patent wouldn’t really protect against anything other than somebody trying to EXACTLY copy me.

I do have a trademark though for my brand name

@joy1991 So happy to hear! This is my first time on reddit I was looking for insight into making an online store and this is really inspiring. I have been selling on eBay for about 8 years and I really want to jave my own store and it’s something I love so I started up a Shopify and nothing is happening I paid for ads and I constantly find myself confused on what the heck I’m actually doing. Do you think I should hire someone to help me?

@clh72481 I don’t have any experience hiring people to help with things like this.

I’d work on figuring out what isn’t working. E.x. Is it your product? Is it your marking? I think the struggle to find the solution is where the value is : )