Can Someone Help me Name My Startup Business?

tm_childofgod

Hello! I am a Young Entrepreneur Ready to Start-Up My Very Own Mobile Detailing Business! This isn’t my first time building in the space, but my first without a partner! One of my last steps is deciding what my Business Name should be! Looking to take a vote on what you guys think about these names I came up with. Anyone willing to help out??! Comment our favorite down below!

-Frosty Frames Details -Ready 2 Sail Details

-Frosty Details -Fairytale Details

-The Detailing Muchachos -The Grailed Details

-The Mighty Details -The Grail Lux Details

-The Detail Jungle -Waxy Whale Details

-Jungle Detailing -The Uphill Details

-Lions Den Details -Upscale Detail

-Jungle Boys Detailing -Luxurious Whale Details

-Fruitest Details -Sparkling Whale Details

-Abundance Details -Sparkling Details

-Tropical Details -Sparkling Snail Details

-Tropical Snail Details -Shiny Whale Details

-Minty Auto Details -Crushed Snail Details

-Never Fail Details -Shiny Snail/Rail Details

-Off the Rail Details -Waxy Work Details

-U Got Mail Details -Lux Whale Details

-Nailed Details -Iron Whale Details

-Cactus Bail Details -Exotic Trail Details

-Lions Tale Details -Sand N Pail Details

-Delirious Details -Auto Paint Protectors

-Auto Restore Details -Restoration Auto Detailing

MY FAVORITES:

-Fast Snail Details

-Waxy Whale Details

-Pale Boy Details

-Auto Grail Details

-NJ Detailing Hub

-NJ Gloss Hub

Any suggestions are appreciated too! Excited to hear back from your votes!

@tm_childofgod It's possible to just randomly pick a name, likely to not be a problem. (Given that some of the biggest companies in the world are named non-sense words like "Google' and "Yahoo" and "Esty".)

But the really Advanced Entrepreneur will have a "brand" in mind when picking the name: For instance:
  • "Whale" kinda-sorta implies environment conscious, (especially if you play it up in the marketing -- you can tell your customers that you are all about "saving the whales".)
  • "Fast/speedy" might be seen as a trade-off in quality. (Might be good if you aren't going after the top of the market, bad if you are)
  • "Restore" implies that you want to service customers that have older/antique models.
etc.

So figure out what your brand stands for (quality? price? environment? colorful? cheerful? down to business?) and what kinds of customers/cars you want (antiques? ricers? min-vans?). Then use that to guide your name selection.