Finally Launched a business (Giving it out for free for the first few months to get some feedback in!)

peterdom

Hello Indie hackers,

I have been a SaaS marketer for the last 3 years and have worked for various startups, but I have always dreamt of having my own side hustle which can help me get out of the 9 - 5 grind. I was always on the lookout for problems that I faced as a product marketer and wanted to solve them to get more business for my fellow marketers. One such problem I came across was I was not able to use the full power of so many social media channels to generate leads. I always had to spend hours monitoring 20+ social media channels to see if there are any discussions going on related to my product where I can jump and educate people and ask them to try my product.

That's when I came to build this product called Term Monitor

The product leverages the power of social listening and notifies you when keywords related to your business are mentioned anywhere on 10+ channels like Reddit, product hunt, Twitter, hacker news, etc.

Example of a Usecase: A logo design agency has keywords like "logo" "need a logo" "Design a logo" etc that are then fed into the term monitor platform (we also have intent-based search), the design agency is then notified over slack or email about those following keywords being mentioned on any channels. For example, if someone says "I need a few logo design options for my startup" the design agency can jump in on that convo and help the person with his requirement immediately. Thus getting a warm lead which gets converted real fast.

Would really appreciate some feedback and help from a fellow business owner.

P.S Giving 6 months free access to anyone who signs's up before 10th August

Can Sign up here Term Monitor Dashboard

@feliz Thank you so much!
Feel free to DM if you need any help and have any feedback. Would also love to on-board your organisation and help them

@peterdom Sounds like this could be a powerful tool. Not conquesting here… just a satisfied customer… Have you ever heard of GoHighLevel? It’s a comprehensive easily customizeable and extensible CRM/Marketing Automation (IG, FB, SMS, Email, Voice and more) platform that is resold only through agencies. With the APIs they offer if you were to figure out how to integrate You could gain access to 1000s of potential agency customers.

@peterdom I don’t have any inside connections, but the owners are quite active and approachable on their FB support group (search GoHighLevel on FB). They offer a 14 day trial from their website (GoHighLevel.com), you can peruse their API @ developers.GoHighLevel.com. They also support Zappier, and within the platform itself they also support numerous definable triggers for contacts with webhooks available as actions. If you get a chance to look it over and are intrigued, DM me if you have questions or want to brainstorm a bit. I have been using it for almost 3 years and have a fair amount of experience with their APIs and moving data in/out.